Joe Dan Higgins
- Phoenix–Representing the Arizona and New Mexico markets.
- 42 years involvement with WCA, LLC (Wes Clark, Beech Aircraft)
- 34 years involvement in corporate aviation
- 30 years experience in aircraft sales and demonstrations
- 14 years part 135 P.I.C. and charter sales
- B737 Captain with American/America West
(480) 560-0568 [email protected]
- Springfield–Representing the Mid West markets.
- 14 years in the airline industry
- 12 years in corporate aviation. Experience in Piper Cheyenne II & III’s, various King Air’s, Westwind, various Citation’s, Hawker, & Falcon 10’s.
- Certificated Gold Seal CFII, MEI & Ground Instructor
- Current Boeing 767/757 pilot for American/America West
(417) 664-2262 [email protected]
- Houston–Representing the Texas and Louisiana markets.
- Flight Instructor at United Flight Systems in Houston 1999-2000
- ExpressJet (United Express) EMB 120 for 4 years, EMB 145 for 11 years. (2000-Present)
(281) 788-2402 [email protected]
- Representing the Dallas-Fort Worth markets
- Extensive General Aviation Operational and Marketing Experience. Commercial, Multi-Engine and Instrument.
- Degree in Business Communication from Texas Christian University, Fort Worth,Texas
- Company wide assistance in Marketing and Research
(806) 679-6844 [email protected]
- Representing the Fort Worth and San Antonio markets
- Current ATP multiengine, CFI, CFII
- Type Rated in CRJ 200, Saab 340, Challenger 601
- Currently flying the Challenger 601 and King Air 350 in Corporate Operations
- Company wide assistance in Sales, Marketing, and Research
(210) 260-6666 [email protected]